Unipro M2 Withdrawable Medium Voltage Switchgear
Unipro M2 is the PTFC global switchgear up to 24 kV, 4000 A, 50 kA. It is used to distribute electric power in a variety of demanding applications such as on off-shore platforms, in container or cruise ships, in mines as well as in utility substations, power plants or chemical plants. Panels are available as a single busbar, double busbar, back-to-back or double level solution.
- Up to 12-17.5 kV, …4000 A, …50 kA
- Up to 24 kV, …3150 A, …31.5 kA
- Standard IEC
- Highly customized versions
- Fitted with safety interlocks
- Internal arc classification IAC AFLR
- Classified LSC-2B, PM
- CB racking with closed door
- Wide applications
- Vacuum and SF6 circuit-breaker
- Vacuum contactor
- Traditional CT/VT and sensors
- Wall and free-standing solution
- Protection and control
- Earthing switch
- Ultra fast earthing switch
- IS Limiter
- Integrated capacitor banks
- Bay computer
General Description of Unipro M2 Panels
Unipro M2 is a medium voltage switchgear with a metal enclosure, suitable for indoor installations. Metal partitions segregate the compartments from each other and the live parts are air-insulated. Since the switchgear is highly modular type, it provides a variety of component selections depending on client requirements.
The functional units of the switchgear are guaranteed arc proof in accordance with the IEC 62271-200 Standards, appendix AA, class A accessibility, criteria 1 to 5.
All the installation, operation and maintenance operations can be carried out from the front of the unit.
The switchgear and the earthing switches are operated from the front with the door closed.
The switchgear can be back to wall installed.