Unipro M3 Withdrawable Medium Voltage Switchgear
PTFC Unipro M3 factory assembled, is a medium voltage, factory assembled, metal-clad air-insulated switchgear (AIS) suitable for indoor installations. It has a modular design with aligned standard units equipped with floor-mounted breakers. The panels are assembled in one length switchboard.
During the design of the panels, following parameters were considered:
- Ensuring service continuity
- Guaranteeing a high degree of safety for the operating staff
- Ensuring easy installation and reduced construction costs
- Adaptability to future arrangements and extensions on both sides of the switchboard
General Description of Unipro M3 Panels
Every cubicle is divided in various compartments both for power equipment (Bus-bar, cables compartment, circuit breaker) and for auxiliaries (low voltage compartment, wiring ducts for interconnections) which are segregated by metal partitions.
Panels are fixed to the ground with expansion bolts, as standard. On request, special foundation irons may be supplied and used instead.
The correct performance of the operations is ensured by proper locks which, with the addition of mechanical position indicators and inspection windows, guarantee the utmost safety for the personnel.
Auxiliary wiring inside the panel is done with stranded copper conductor, PVC insulated, black color cable with cross section (different on request):
- 1.5 mm2 for the connection inside the operating mechanism of the circuit breaker and from the circuit breaker multi-pole socket (wired through a flexible conduit) to terminal board mounted into the front instrument compartment.
- 2.5 mm2 for power supply circuits Pending configuration of supply to heaters/spring charge other dimensions might be applied.