Unipro L1 Withdrawable Low Voltage Switchgear
Unipro L1 is PTFC’s low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assembly for power distribution and motor control. Its design is verified in accordance with the latest IEC standards, IEC 61439 -1/-2 and IEC TR 61641. The switchgear assembly is of scalable design, enabling PTFC to supply integrated solutions for today’s challenging business environment.
Unipro L1 proves to have the approved solution for the following industries:
Oil & Gas, on and off shore
As well as infrastructure requirements:
General Description of Unipro L1 Panels
The consistent application of the modular principle used in PTFC Unipro L1, both in electrical and mechanical design, as well as the use of standardized components, allows its flexible and compact design.
Depending on operating and environmental conditions, different design levels are available.
Notable system advantages with regard to design aspects:
- Optimum protection for personnel and plant
- High operational reliability and availability
- Earthquake, vibration- and shock-proof designs are available
- Maintenance-free busbar and frame construction
- Simple retrofitting procedures
- Compact, space-saving design
- Simplified project implementation utilizing